life's like a box of chocolates, you never know which one you'll get
-Forest Gump

Friday, 18 March 2011



see that.
that what happen when you call me "budak pandai"again.
you gonna be dushdush by me.by my own hands.
i hate that name.
it just not me ok.
it me amirah iffah azmay.
16 years old.
good grades because it just my luck (:
i don't understand why people always called me that.
it doesn't seem right.
i hate books.
i hate studying.
i hate math.
BUT i don't hate my teachers ok.
i'm burden up with this intelligent things.
people always ask me what to do.how to to this.to do that.
personally i don't even care.
i can't solve all your problems.
it's given me problems too.
i'm trying as much as i can to not be this kind of way.
so stop ask me question and let me be my own self .
by:amirah iffah azmay

No comments:

Post a Comment